Friday 15 March 2013

Interfacing of LED wiht AVR - ATMega16

Hi friends, Today I am going to tell you, how can you interface an LED with AVR (ATMega16). Here I am using only one AVR microcontroller ATMega16, one register(10K), one capacitor(16uF/25v), One push button switch, Led BAR Green in stead of 8 led's, power supply of +5v and -5v. Make the circuit as in diagram. Below is the circuits diagram and code for blink of the led will given below:

Circuit Diagram Design With Proteus:


Code For Blink of 8 Led With ATMega16:


 
Note: Give the +5v to Vcc of AVR and GND it with the ground also.
Enjoy!
For more Led code in different patterns, leave comments...........I will post for you.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HI I AM DOING A PROJECT ON GSM BASED MOVING LED NOTICE BOARD AND I WANT THE CODE OF WHOLE PROGRAM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.PLEASE MAIL ME ON himanshusethi91@gmail.com.

Comments System